“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day.”
- Physics is all about the “Why”, while other sciences explain how.
- Physics is the “fundamental science” because all the remaining sciences like chemistry, biology, geology, etc.. are constrained by the law of physics.
- Physics makes you a thinker and a problem solver that can take a wide variety of career challenges.
- Without physics there would be no light bulbs, digital cameras, phones, computers, airplanes, solar panels, X-ray, MRI, CT scans, etc…
- Medical physics
- Radiation Protection Practitioner
- Physics Instructor
- Space and Astronomy
- Research Scientist
- Geophysics and Meteorology